Holi Festival of colour

Holi Festival of colour

Wednesday 12 January 2011

Things I would like to achieve in 2011 (2067 Nepali calendar

I almost forgot to write a list of things I want to achieve this year because I have been working towards achieving the goal of doing VSO for about seven years, now this goal has been realised and with the coming year I have set a new list of things I would like to achieve this year.
Thanks Rob for reminding me (yes we are both goal setting freaks but it’s worked so far)!

1. Learn to speak Nepali fluently
2. Learn to make gallup jamums (and learn how to spell them)
3. Learn to read and write the devanagari script
4. Make a complete hoop routine to music
5. Teach colleagues to speak English (that want to obviously)
6. Learn to bollywood dance
7. Be kind to strangers
8. Invest time in worthwhile friendships in Nepal
9. Plan trips, visits and treks around Nepal
10. Cycle to India and go food shopping
11. Plan visits to other countries like; Bhutan and Tibet
12. Learn to sing 10 songs really well
13. Make an effort to stay in touch with friends and family at home
14. Take time to reflect on all aspects of like
15. Think about what I would like to do next

1 comment:

  1. I am especially liking the idea of cycling to India.
    Keep up the blogging Nodster!
    MC

    ReplyDelete